terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

The Starks..

When one comes to think about it. The Starks brought their fate upon themselves. Out of pride and a huge lack of political skills , these fallen heroes ended up slaughtered like cattle.

I didn't cry when Ned died. I didn't get attached to him as much as everybody else seems to have. Lady Stark , on the othet hand...made me think.

My favorite scene of the first season is when she held Tyron prisioner by using only her power over men, in a bar!
That showed me a woman who knew how she was seen and admired by her equals.
When it came to handling the king of the bridge (whose name I am too lazy to google), she sold herself too high!

One should know better than doing that.

Her actions brought the death of her family. I find it very becoming.

Now it's up to the little ones to live happily and free from their parents bad choices and failed plans.

Game of Thrones is simply fantastic.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário